Nestlé-Free Zone



Thursday, July 23, 2009



This is Em's Easter dress. She chose the fabric back in Febuary and then looked through my stash of patterns for one she liked. I lined it thinking it would be too see-through without but wish I hadn't as the lining makes it rather heavy. Anyhoo! She put it on and my does she look so grown up!














April 2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does look gorgeous in that dress! And I love the new picture of Tuan and the kids at the top.

On a personal note, did you like my yarn choices? Give me a head's up when you think it's almost finished, as I might be moving during the semester...depends on how things go and how my financial situation is looking. Vegas is disgustingly hot...we had like a week of 120 degree days. It makes the nights at 104 seem so nice; and yet I'm still melting. Current address if you need it is:

4224 Grove Circle #2
Las Vegas, NV 89119

I'll try to give you a call soon.

KC

Mamapierce said...

She looks adorable! What a beautiful dress on a gorgeous girl!

Cindy said...

Maria, your sewing skills are so great! That dress is absolutely beautiful! Great job!