Nestlé-Free Zone



Saturday, July 11, 2009

Can we keep it mom?

This cat decided to follow us home from a walk one night. It is very friendly and even puts up with kids sometimes less than soft handling. It was always around and the kids loved playing with it. However it was always running into the house and twice it got on the counter and started eating food (I distinctly remember calling Tuan after it went after some chocolate cake and I'm pretty sure my conversation included the words BB and gun LOL). But we didn't have to feed it (unless you count my chocolate cake I suppose) and the kids got to play with it so I figured it was a pretty sweet deal. Unfortunately our alley neighbor decided to feed it and keep it so the kids never see it anymore.


Emma especially loved it and misses it. I don't think we're ready for any kind of pet yet though.









May 2009

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Poor Emma. :o( I figured that you'd have a cat someday - since you love them so much. :o)