I pulled this weed from a garden spot that I grew veggies in last year and am currently growing peas in. I have no idea how that enormous pod got in the garden without me noticing. But the constant rain for the past two days has made everything but my veggies sprout like mad! Weirdest weed I have ever pulled!

The people who have seen the before pic to this 'after' will appreciate my work! lol
Um - this pic is sideways and I just don't have the time to fix it right now. Oh well.
Check out the shorts with a jacket. Even though it's June we had some nice cool weather this weekend.
I have no idea what kind of dirt has accumulated in this bucket but a few volunteer seeds have sprouted and it sure looks like I'm growing something on purpose!


No comments:
Post a Comment