Nestlé-Free Zone



Sunday, June 28, 2009

Snapshot Sunday





Anyone have any idea what is eating my broccoli?

And why do my melons have these yellow spots on them?


How it began

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying your picture updates. But I still enjoy your intermitant ramblings, too.

KC

Cindy said...

Huh. I have no idea what those spots are. Can you get some ladybugs to put in your garden to eat whatever bugs are chewing on your plants.

Also, what is that big white thingy hooked to the table?

Maria said...

Thanks for the reminder KC. I keep meaning to post more updates and pictures but the kids are always finding other things for me to do! lol

Cindy - That is my new grain mill. Our k-tec broke and since I have been wanting a hand grinder in case we are out of power I got this one and am saving up to get a new electric one.