Have you seen my sister's blog posts that she writes for her kids birthdays? They are so beautiful. I'm afraid mine are rather blah. So I keep putting this off because I want it to be really special and meaningful and, and, and . . . But it has taken too long so I will just post what I have and hope she likes it when she sees it.
It's so hard to believe that my rambunctious 4 year old has grown from this adorable 1 day old (hush, I'm her mom!)
Into this beautiful young girl.
Daddy, Daniel and I love you Emma!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh. Watching her change in a quick format like scrolling down the screen...I can't believe it. So happy. So ADORABLE. What a beautiful girl. I reiterate: you two are going to have your hands full trying to keep away all the boys!
That dress - turned out cute didn't it. I made it for her right around V-day. There's lots more about the dress and the making of it that is blogworthy - I'll have to make a post for it. lol
5 comments:
Oh my gosh. Watching her change in a quick format like scrolling down the screen...I can't believe it. So happy. So ADORABLE. What a beautiful girl. I reiterate: you two are going to have your hands full trying to keep away all the boys!
KC
What a doll she is. I love all the pictures. She's gorgeous. Happy Birthday Emma!
It was a lovely post! So darling. I especially love the ballet dancing Emma. That dress in the last picture - when did you make that? It's so sweet!
That dress - turned out cute didn't it. I made it for her right around V-day. There's lots more about the dress and the making of it that is blogworthy - I'll have to make a post for it. lol
oh, and thank you everyone for your lovely comments and compliments. :o)
Post a Comment