Thursday, September 13, 2007
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I haven't been up to blogging lately because any time both of the kids are asleep, I go and take a nap with them. This of course leaves little time for blogging - even for such great, faithful readers as yourselves. ;o) You see, the news office decided that instead of dropping the papers off at my doorstep, they would create a central drop site and expect us to pick them up ourselves. Yuck! But our district got lucky and has someone who will still drop them off for us. Unfortunately, instead of getting them at 2:30 am, I now get them at 4 am. So while I have enough time to get them delivered before 6 am, I don't really have enough time to get back to/any sleep before Daniel and Emma are up for the day. It really does take me at least 1/2 hour to fall asleep. Yet Tuan can be out in 5 seconds flat! How is that fair! Add to that the sound of the door opening is some kind of alarm to them "beep, beep! mommy's back!" so I'm getting them both back to sleep as soon as I get home making it take even longer to get back to sleep. So I think that I may just bite the bullet - use the fuel and go pick up the papers at 2:30 myself. Then maybe I wouldn't need to nap every day with them and could blog more! The ultimate goal, right? :o}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
that's my goal...isn't is yours, too???
Maria,
Glad you started posting again. And the post above this one, I love those pics of the kiddos...and they seem like such happy, well-adjusted kids...good job! And every time I see a snippet of my old couch, I'm glad to know that you guys seem to like it, or at least use it until something better comes along. That tells me that I gave it to the right people. I love you guys!
KC
Awww - thanks for the comments guys!
I do enjoy blogging - because I like being able to keep you guys a part of our life even though you're so far away.
And KC - THANKS so much for the couch!!! It has been wonderful to have. I was actually thinking about how generous it was of you to give it to us the other day while I was searching it for a "pig" puzzle piece! lol
Post a Comment