Take a wild guess as to what an exasperated mommy says to her 2 year old? Yep - my patience is all gone! I like to think that I don't say it all that often, but perhaps not.
Oh - I got my hair cut. I love it - it's perfect for the summer!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Maria,
I love it that Emma is saying your phrases back to you! I can only imagine how that must sound and feel to you, but can you imagine what my children will one day say back to me?!?!
Ok now, the hair thing is understandable, but quite a shocker. Did you do the socially responsible thing, since you shaved it, and and donate your thick locks?
Hope all is good for you guys. Talk to you later. KC
Hey thanks for the popcorn recipes...do you think it's possible for me to airpop them and then pour the goodies over?
Wow, that's some short hair. What does Tuan think? I guess that will reduce how long it takes to get out the door, eh? ha ha. It's must be nice that you're so comfortable with yourself to do that...I don't think I have the guts.
Hey KC! Actually, my hair wasn't long enuff to donate! Besides, I'm recently disenchanted with locks of love anyway.
Jill - of course. That's why it calls for unpopped kernals instead of bags of the microwave variety. You can airpop it or use your favorite stove method. :o) Did you get my tooth pain remedies?
5 comments:
Maria,
I love it that Emma is saying your phrases back to you! I can only imagine how that must sound and feel to you, but can you imagine what my children will one day say back to me?!?!
Ok now, the hair thing is understandable, but quite a shocker. Did you do the socially responsible thing, since you shaved it, and and donate your thick locks?
Hope all is good for you guys. Talk to you later.
KC
Hey thanks for the popcorn recipes...do you think it's possible for me to airpop them and then pour the goodies over?
Wow, that's some short hair. What does Tuan think? I guess that will reduce how long it takes to get out the door, eh? ha ha. It's must be nice that you're so comfortable with yourself to do that...I don't think I have the guts.
Hey KC! Actually, my hair wasn't long enuff to donate! Besides, I'm recently disenchanted with locks of love anyway.
Jill - of course. That's why it calls for unpopped kernals instead of bags of the microwave variety. You can airpop it or use your favorite stove method. :o)
Did you get my tooth pain remedies?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that's all I have to say about it.
i am in love with your new hair!!! you're giving me the itching to do it myself. rock on hot mama!!!
-Maggie
Post a Comment