In other news - Daniel got his first tooth on April 4th! He actually cut his bottom two at the same time. I know it's a month late, but I was waiting to get a picture of him showing them off. He is much like his Daddy in that he's more pragmatic and not as wont to ham it up for the camera like Emma would. Today I snapped this one and it will have to do.



3 comments:
As Jeannie Burnham would put it: Those "babes" are adorable!!!
KC
Awww, what a sweet photo! Is your daughter in a naked phase? I know at her age, my oldest went through a naked phase. She is still in it, actually. She actually thinks that being shirtless is being naked, though. It's really funny going on walks through the neighborhood and she'll see the neighbor mowing the lawn shirtless, and she'll say, "Mama, he's naked!" all excited.
Maria,
Recital tomorrow night, 8pm your time. Think about me about then. I'm exhausted. It's been a long and hard semester. I haven't slept ok in a month (reduced to barely at all in the last 2 weeks), and haven't slept well for 3 months, but I kind of expected that to happen.
I'm playing Merci Sonata No. 5 in C minor (ca. 1730), Maslanka Sonata for Bassoon and Piano (2004), Osborne Rhapsody for Bassoon (unaccompanied, 1948), and Ewazen Concerto for Bassoon and Wind Ensemble (2002). I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready. Did I mention TIRED??? Hope you guys are doing good, and I'll talk to you when I wake up next weekend, sometime.
KC
Post a Comment