Nestlé-Free Zone



Thursday, November 02, 2006


Tuan, Emma and I went to a great pumpkin patch to choose our pumpkins this year. They had a great photo place set up, but it was too busy and we didn't want to wait. We still got great pics in other places. Emma loved the wheelbarrow ride chose a small white pumpkin. I was about 1 week past my duedate at this time and got teased by the owners that I was trying to sneak a pumpkin out of the patch! ;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is soooo cute. She looks like a mini-me. ;)

You guys are such great parents.

From: Ngoc

Anonymous said...

Hey, we need more updates and pictures, so that those of us with no (cute or otherwise) children can dream....and smile.

KC

Mamapierce said...

Hey there, I haven't heard any updates from you...don't leave us hanging!!! Tell us what you're up to! What did you do for Thanksgiving???