Emma phrases almost everything she says in thhe form of a question. My current favorite things that she says are: Emma nurse too (her very first sentence!), Daddy's shampoop, nose runny, blooooo puppy (said w/ your chin in the air on blue and quickly bring it down on puppy),Whereza da phone - or any other object? (she started saying this one the day she lost my cell phone. I had to wait until someone called me to find it. It was in the bathroom if you really wanted to know!), and Emma poot!
Emma is currently on a clothing strike. This is akin to a potty (or any other for that matter) strike. No clothes. Zilch. Nada. Nuttin'. Fin. While we can convince her that clothes are neccessary for outside during the winter (it's below freezing with snow on the ground here) and church, as soon as we get back inside, off come the clothes. Also, if someone could let me know why one must be completely naked to go potty - get back to me on that one! While I don't mind the clothing strike (she's pretty cute nakey bum if I do say so myself!) it makes it quite difficult to get pictures that I can share on my blog! Perhaps if I stop garnishing her wages, she'll start wearing clothes again?
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so glad that you are posting again. Such cute questions, now you'll always be able to remember them!
Ahh, yes, the naked phase. It's so precious because they have no inhibitions. Take lots of photos! Won't she be upset about them later?? ha ha ha! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
I'm with Jill on this one! Take the pix! Even if you can't post them, they'll be great blackmail fodder later on, like when she starts dating, introducing significant others... Sounds like fun, whatever happens. Keep us posted!
KC
Post a Comment