You simply post pics from around your house. Sometimes captioned sometimes not.
Only four today - I'm new at this.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Let me just say that it looks like all of these pictures have a story behind them. Love it. And I really just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the top picture of Tuan with Daniel (and Emma's hair at the edge). Tuan looks slightly amused, but the look on Daniel's face is so poignant. It looks like he is very serious, and maybe just got out of the bathtub, but that incredible look of trust is mesmerizing for me. Keep taking interesting pictures!
1 comment:
Let me just say that it looks like all of these pictures have a story behind them. Love it. And I really just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the top picture of Tuan with Daniel (and Emma's hair at the edge). Tuan looks slightly amused, but the look on Daniel's face is so poignant. It looks like he is very serious, and maybe just got out of the bathtub, but that incredible look of trust is mesmerizing for me. Keep taking interesting pictures!
KC
Post a Comment