This year the costumes were super easy - or I was just lazy. I started both of them at 11:30 at night. I knew that I was going to be up for at least 2 more hours because I started canning my applesauce so late! lol I was lucky that everything for the costumes I already had except the black tulle. Really! It was a super frugal costume year - unlike *cough* last *cough* year *cough*.

We went to a city sponsored trick-or-treat walk around and then had candy - er dinner and afterwards Tuan took them out around the neighboorhood. Emma had fun seeing the costumes of the few kids who came by.
While Tuan took them around the neiborhood I sorted out the candy that D is allergic to and replaced it with some treats that he can eat. I was glad that it all went so smoothly.


4 comments:
I'm always amazed at your domestic abilites, especially at sewing! And the expression on E's face - she looks JUST like her Mama. :o)
Cute, cute kiddies! They look adorable!
How fun! They kids look adorable. I love cute costumes that are inexpensive...that's the best!
here is the link to that hair style - scroll all the way down, its the last one on the page!
enjoy http://girlydohairstyles.blogspot.com/search/label/Weaving
Post a Comment