Snow in April! It's good day for staying inside playing games, reading and blogging!
It's so hard for me to get started blogging again after a long hiatus. There is so much that has happened that I don't know where to start!
We moved! Well, across town. We are now renting a house!! It is such a nice change. We have a basement and a back and front yard. We have a living room and a playroom. It's pretty sweet.
I'll finish off with some random pictures from the last month.

My gorgeous boy.
Emma and I went to Barnes and Noble for their storytime (A big dissapointment) and while waiting for it to start we found some great books to look at. Have you seen those large hardcover books with little envelopes inside and flaps to lift - very rustic and heirloom looking? Emma was facinated. Ipulled this one off the shelf first and was sure that she would love it.

No go. She walked straight past it and pulled this one off the shelf.
.jpg)
Yeah - I was surprised but happy that I got to ooh and aah my way through the fairy one while she thumbed through the piratology and wizards and wands books. LOL
Why is it that pictures of children asleep over their food are so darn cute? Anyway - here is our most recent dreamy diner.
I'm not entirely sure why, but I crack up everytime I see these pictures. Check out Daniel. He's a game show host!
Fun with the kitchen. I think that they are using an old, old bottle of dried basil I had laying around. The place smelled like dried basil for days!
A quiet moment. *sigh*
She was so worn out. Can you see the drool running down her cheek? :o)


6 comments:
Your children are so cute. I too love the pictures when my kids fall asleep with their food. I loved the pictures!
Congrats on a great place to live, it makes all the difference in the world, huh.
Yea for the new house to live in! It sounds like you have a lot of space to spread out! You'll have to email me your new address.
I'm so glad to see you back online!
I'm so glad you're in the house.
This post was worth the wait - what cute pictures! :o)
Cute little kiddies! I love having yard. It is so wonderful to have a place to let the boys play. I love the cooking picture...it sounds just like my kids!
Cool pics!
Congrats on the new place. (i like emma's haircut)
Post a Comment